Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Vanilla Frozen Yogurt

This week I was able to purchase some fresh yogurt, straight off a farmer's van, made from the milk of grass-fed cows. I wanted to do something special with it. I found this recipe for Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, and everyone was raving about it, so I decided to give it a try. In the picture above, I took a photo of the inside of my ice cream machine while it was churning the yogurt mixture. Below is a serving of the resulting frozen yogurt. All I can say is that it was the very best success we've ever had with our ice cream machine (my machine is nothing fancy, it's a VillaWare from Target.) The frozen yogurt was as creamy as ice cream. You have to ask my pets if it tasted any good, because according to Florida law, the yogurt I bought was for pet use only. My cats look very happy, so let's say it was super delicious.

By the way, here are some great
posted by David Lebovitz, author of The Perfect Scoop.

No comments: