Monday, April 23, 2007

Breakfast Burrito

For breakfast I used some of my leftover greens in scrambled eggs and made breakfast burritos. I used tortillas made from whole grain spelt flour. I heated some leftover mashed sweet potatoes as well. And, I topped everything with leftover spicy Thai satay sauce. This combination worked for me, as I love spicy food and can handle it some mornings. But it would have also made a nice lunch. We made similar use of leftovers in breakfast at Conscious Gourmet. Ovo-vegetarian.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

J-fer Rose said...

I shouldn't be reading your blog before dinner. This looks really good and suddenly I'm ravenous. Unfortunately, my dinner is just going to be some pasta tonight. Nothing as yummy or balanced as this.

Kathleen said...

Glad I got your appetite going! Hope your pasta was tasty. Sometimes nothing beats pasta.